Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Austin CRAFT Magazine Release Party - June 1


Put it on your calendars, folks, 'cause it's gonna be a B-L-A-S-T. I'm over-the-moon excited about hosting the first-ever Austin CRAFT Magazine Release Party. You can read about the last round of release parties over on the CRAFTzine blog. They sound like fun, huh? And this one is going to rock like nobody's business.

We've got a great hands-on project from the latest issue of CRAFT, special guests (like Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching! wowza!), awesome deals on CRAFT magazine subscriptions (the best gift you'll ever give to yourself and your friends). We'll also have amazing door prizes from the likes of Sublime Stitching, Naughty Secretary Club, the Stitch Lab sewing studio, Chronicle Books, Anne Marie Beard and more!

Really, is there any reason you wouldn't be there? COME ON!

When: Sunday, June 1, 2008 from 1PM to 4PM
Where: The Work*Shop Austin - 2438 West Anderson Lane, Suite C5* Austin, Texas 78757 (next to Terra Toys and Zinger Hardware)
Who: Hosted by me (Average Jane Crafter a.k.a. Rachel Hobson) and Leslie Bonnell of the Stitch Lab sewing studio. Special guests include Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching, and special yummy goodies from Anna Ginsberg of Cookie Madness, and maybe a few other surprises ....
RSVP to averagejanecrafter at gmail dot com or on Facebook (friend me while you're at it!)

Attention Austin Bloggers: If you are attending and/or blogging about this event please let me know! I'll be setting up a special blogroll of Austin Craft Bloggers and will link to you. Email me with info or questions at averagejanecrafter at gmail dot com

More info to come as we count down to this super fun event!

XOX
Rach

4 comments :

  1. Another great Austin event! I have got to get over that way sometime so I can attend something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww fun! Just another reason to come to Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes since i did not enjoy Huston all that well.. I thought maybe you would like me to come for this.. what fun. I swear you are just to darn LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can come, it's sounds like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach