Monday, October 13, 2008

Austinites: Grab a spot in Kat's screen printing class!


Just got an email from Kat that there is an opening in her Guerrilla Screen Printing class that starts this Thursday from 6-9 pm and runs for five weeks. If you've followed my blog at all, you know how much my screen printing class with Kat changed my life! (for real!) Grab a spot while you can. Here's the low down:

I've got a spot open in my Guerrilla Screenprinting class at Studio 1408, which starts this Thursday night, 6-9pm, and runs for five weeks.

In this class, you'll learn to build and tape screens, and get to make up to six screens to take home (including one photo emulsion), using methods ranging from soy way to screen filler to photo emulsion. It's fun, empowering, and gives you the skill and tools you need to take your work to new levels of originality and artfulness!


(beware, though, once you start printing, you won't want to stop...)


tuition for the five weeks, $150. plan to spend $50-60 on supplies.


for more info or to reserve this spot, e-mail me: kat@artcloth.com

2 comments :

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach