Sunday, January 20, 2008

File under: Instant gratification


Cupcake table runner
Originally uploaded by udandi
I just saw this post on undandi & the craft of money. Super simple idea, cute and will give instant gratification. Great if you don't have a lot of time to sew, but are craving that feeling of the satisfaction of completing something ... and if your table needs some 'cute-i-fying.'

And an update on my sewing fun yesterday - it was great. There are some really nice women in the class, and we had a lot of fun. I didn't want to leave at the end of class! I wasn't able to hit Craft-o-Rama afterwards, because I was already pushing my luck with my afternoon-long crafting class. I was so bummed. :-(

Fingers crossed ... I'll be cleaning out and setting up my sewing room/craft room/office tomorrow. Here's hoping the kids cooperate while they are out of school!

2 comments :

  1. Love the runner! Thanks for the link. My table needs a lot of cute-ifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link :)

    btw, it is udandi (no n) I went to the University of Dayton and my name is Andi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach