Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Archive-Along Part 4: Blog Books

Slight change of plan here. I was supposed to be posting about backing up your Tweets today, but during my research of tweet backup options, hit a few potholes in the road. Never fear, though, Diane has stepped in with her awesome post on turning blog posts into books using various online printing services. She gives great tips and nice overviews of three different services. Check out her post, and then be ready for my Tweet backup post tomorrow and a post on tearsheets on Friday.

Are you archiving along with us? Be sure to leave comments with your experiences so we can blog about you and check out the main Archive-Along post on Diane's site. See you back here tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach