Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheering on the crafty goodness

My desk is an absolute wreck right now. Crazy work deadlines, regular ole boring life stuff - just the usual. So I was trying to tidy up a bit and came across this note my daughter left for me on my desk ages ago. I love it so much.

P.S. - the yellow dots are just bled-thru marker from a previous drawing she did
P.P.S. - The transformer is mine. It's my fiddle-with-me-while-you-nervously-giggle-while-on-a-conference-call toy.

P.P.P.S. - Yeah, it's a crappy iPhone pic. I should have at least
Hipped it up, eh? Sorry. Gotta make it to the grocery store before I go get the kids from school.

P.P.P.P.S. My P.S.es are now longer than my post

4 comments :

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach