Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get a Sneak Peek at My New Embroidery Class Schedule


In case you missed it in my previous post, the new Stitch Lab Sewing Studio schedule is going out, via email, to more than 1,000 folks tomorrow (Wednesday) For my oh-so-special blog readers, though, I'll give you a sneak peek and priority enrollment in my embroidery classes! Just shoot me an email today (Tuesday) at averagejanecrafter [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll send you the list of new class dates through September. These classes always fill up, so this is your chance to nab a spot early! I want to see you in class!

Here's a little sweet feedback from recent students:

"I can't believe we learned so many stitches and I feel competent to do them all! It was super fun! You are an amazing teacher; patient, smart, funny and encouraging." - Wendy Morgan, took the Mother/Child embroidery class with her daughter, Ruby.

"Thanks so much for the class last week. I have been embroidering the heck out of anything I can get my hands on now!" -Jessica Gass

1 comment :

  1. Hope you are having a good time in your embroidery class..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach