Thursday, July 10, 2008

Super fun sewing classes at the Stitch Lab in Austin

The new Stitch Lab class schedule is up! As usual, there are loads of fun offerings. I'm teaching more embroidery classes, so check the schedule and see if you can come stitch with me. It's a blast! If you are interested in a daytime class, just email and let me know. I'm toying with the idea of offering one.

There is an appliqué class this time 'round, though it was almost full by the time I left work this afternoon. The enrollment status reflects as of about noon today. I won't be back in the Stitch Lab until Monday to go through further enrollments. We had tons of registrations this morning, so if you see a class in which you are interested - grab a spot while you can!

One great opportunity that's coming up starting this weekend is a spot in our Beginning I Sewing Series. This is a class that typically has a wait list three times the spots available, but we've had a hitch with our July Saturday session: turns out lots of folks are traveling and won't be available all three Saturdays. That means that if you've been interested in taking the Beg. I series, you can sign up right now with no wait. The classes start this Saturday, July 12 and continue on July 19 and 26 from noon to 3:30 PM. Grab this opportunity while you can - it won't last long.

Come get creative and crafty with us! You won't be disappointed. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach