Friday, July 11, 2008

Because Crafting and Community are two of my favorite things

I'm all about building community, and being able to do that in an environment that has people engaging in the creative process together ... well, that just makes me giddy. So I'm very intrigued to see what knitting guru, Vickie Howell, has going on with her latest project, Craft Corps. You can check out her blog for information on how you can possibly be a part of this project that "will focus on the community perpetuated by craft and the designers & hobbyists who feed it." Wowza! Those are most of my favorite words in that sentence!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for helping to spread the word! Looking forward to reading your profile (hint, hint). :) xo, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the post on craftzine!!! what an honor!

    cheers,
    dee clements; paper crane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, I'll look it up. Glad I stumbled upon this blog, I'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also excited to see what happens with this book. I love Vickie's podcasts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach