Thursday, July 24, 2008

SuperFun Crafty Day in Portland

In just more than 10 hours, I'll be meeting Diane to start our crafty tour of Portland. It's a day that has been *months* in the making, so to say I'm excited is an understatement. I won't likely be able to fully blog tomorrow's trek through Portland's craft highlights until we get back to Texas, but you can bet I'll be tweeting tomorrow. You can follow along over on Twitter.

And really, what I'm looking forward to more than hitting crafty hot spots, is hanging out with some fabulous folks. I'll get to meet Susan and Lee, hang with Sarah & Josh, and of course - I'll be spending the whole darn day with Diane! Can't get better than that ... except to follow tomorrow up with a day at the Oregon Brewer's Festival.

Did I mention I love Portland?

'Cause I do.

3 comments :

  1. Whoo hoo! Can't wait! (Although I'm sending you a stern finger wagging for blogging while on vacation.)

    If you haven't before, you should also try to make it over to Alberta Street/Alberta Arts District while you're here, too. I don't think anyone mentioned that in the comments of your "Dreaming of Portland" post...

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking you up in a couple hours, Baby! WOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I'm heading to Portland this weekend too for the Brewer's Festival! It is a fantasic one and Portland is so full of good crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach