Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bouldin Creek Studio Tour


One of Austin's most eclectic and beloved neighborhoods, Bouldin Creek, is home to an incredible group of artists, designers, jewelry makers and crafters. This weekend, Austinites have the opportunity to visit the artists' studios during the Bouldin Creek Studio Tour.

I'll be with Leslie Bonnell of Glitzkrieg at the Stitch Lab Sewing Studio on Saturday from 1:00 - 3:00 PM doing free embroidery demos. Leslie will have all her awesome jewelry and sewing class information on hand. Also at the Stitch Lab will be designer, Jody Haller, of One-Eared Cat, showcasing her adorable appliqued kids clothes. The tour also includes studios ranging from letterpress art to photography to found object jewelry design. The Bouldin Creek neighborhood is a super-friendly, fun neighborhood, and well worth the visit.

And while you're there, be sure to stop by Thai Fresh - amazing, amazing, amazing Thai food and grocery. Y-U-M.

Check out the web site for more information and a handy map of all the artists' studios!
www.bouldincreekstudiotour.com

3 comments :

  1. Yay! I get to poke my head into my neighbors houses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hell I miss all the good stuff. Worse yet I sat on my tookus all weekend bored and I could have come to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach